AISSEE Sainik School Syllabus 2022 For Class 6 PDF | Exam Pattern (Available) : Check Here Sainik Schools Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2022 For Class 6th. Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus PDF | AISSEE 2022 Syllabus for class 6 PDF| Complete details are available now. All India Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2022, Sainik School Syllabus 2022 PDF, Sainik Schools Class 6 Exam Pattern 2022-23 check here and start your preparation. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam will be going to carry out the admission into VI class and IX Class for the academic year 2022-23 from all the state in India. Check Sainik School Syllabus for class 6 PDF is also available. All the students will have to prepare according to AISSEE 2022 Class 6 Syllabus – Official Syllabus to better understand the topics. We have provided the detailed syllabus and exam pattern below for AISSEE 2022 Entrance Test class 6.
Sainik School Syllabus 2022 Class 6 | Exam Pattern
The admission will be done strictly in accordance with the merit mark in the entrance examination. Huge numbers of students are applied for the entrance exam. Consequently, the applicant should get more marks in the entrance exam. The students should know the exam pattern before starting their exam preparation. AISSEE exam pattern 2022-23 is available in the official site which is very useful to achieving good marks in the exam. The candidates should follow the information while preparing for the test.
Check Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2021 Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Exam Schedule and official notification released.
AISSEE Sainik School Exam Pattern 2022 Class 6
The entrance exam will be consists of two papers such as Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will be held in first day first half, Mathematical knowledge test for 100 marks and Language ability test will be conducted for 100 marks. Paper II will be Intelligence test which contains 100 marks. Paper I will be held in two hours and paper II will be held in 50 minutes. The candidates should go through the medical examination where the students will be observed as per the physical standard of authority.
|Subject Name:||No. of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
Latest Exam Pattern Scheme of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022-23.
AISSEE Sainik School Syllabus 2022 For Class 6
The best strategy to getting good marks in the entrance examination, the students should go through the syllabus. Without the exam syllabus, it is impossible to get good marks in the examination. The exam board will upload the exam syllabus on the official website. The students should get and download it from the official website. The students should know the topics, exam model from the syllabus.The guidelines of the structure of the exam are design by the department of entrance examination. The questions will be asked in the syllabus format given by the authority board.Here, we given the syllabus pattern for class 6, the concerned student can look after the following steps.
AISSEE Class VI entrance exam Syllabus 2022 for English
|Comprehension Passage||Tense Forms||Ordering of words in sentence||Singular / Plural|
|Preposition||Kinds of Nouns||Sentence Formation||Rhyming Words|
|Article||Kinds of Pronouns||Antonyms & Synonyms||Adverbs|
|Verbs and Type||Question Tags||Interjection||Number|
|Confusing Words||Type of Sentence||Idiom & Phrases||Collective Nouns|
- Composition/ Paragraph Writing
- Comprehension Passages
- Make Meaningful Sentence from Jumbled Words
- Singular and Plural Forms
- Affirmative and Interrogative
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One Word Answers/ Fill in the Blanks
- Framing Questions
- Sentence Types (Interrogative, Positive, Negative, Exclamatory)
- Constructing Sentences with Words, etc
AISSEE Class 6 Syllabus 2022 for Mathematics:
- Number System: (Place Value and Face Value of Numbers, Comparison of Numbers, Writing Greatest and Smallest numbers, Rounding off numbers, Fundamental Operations on number including BODMAS rule, Number Patterns and Series, LCM and HCF, Prime Factorisation, Squares and square roots, etc. )
- Fractional and Decimals: ( Simplifications, Fundamental Operations Including BODMAS Rule, Lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, squares and square roots, Conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice versa, applications including word problems, etc)
- Commercial Mathematics: (Time and work, Ration and Proportion, unitary method, percentages, profit and loss including percentages, simple interest, arithmetic mean, degree Fahrenheit, preparation of cash bills, time and distance including conversion of units, measurement of temperature in degree Celsius, etc.)
- Mensuration: (Conversion of Units of Area and Volume, Perimeter and areas and of triangle – rectangle – square including given diagrams, circumference and area of circle, volumes of solids such as cube and cuboid, etc.)
- Geometry: (Basic Geometry concepts such as line, point, line segment, ray, etc, triangles, classification of angles, Circle and its parts, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, quadrilaterals, angle sum property of triangles, angles, triangles,circles, construction of line segments, etc)
AISSEE 2022 Mathematics Topics Name
|HCF, LCF||Area and Perimeter||Volume of Cube & Cuboids|
|Unitary Method||Simple Interest||Prime & Composite Numbers|
|Fractions||Lines and Angles||Plane Figures|
|Ratio and Proportion||Temperature||Decimal Numbers|
|Profit & Loss||Conversion of Unites||Speed & time|
|Simplification||Roman Numerals||Operation on Numbers|
|Average||Type of Angles||Complementary & Supplementary Angles|
|Arranging of Fractions|
Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2022 (AISSEE Syllabus) For GK
|Different Types of Scientific Devices Used in Daily Life.||Concepts on Mountain Terrain and Lifestyle|
|Icons and Symbols of India: National Insignia, National Emblem, Sports, Animal etc. (Elementary awareness of such symbols)||Historical Monuments|
|Major Religions of India (Elementary awareness about founder, place of origin, religious books and important ideas)||Shape of Earth and Gravitation (Basic concepts)|
|Art and Culture (Music, Classical and Folk Dance); Renowned Personalities, Instrumental and Vocal Music, Major Dance Forms||Non-Renewable Energy Sources (Fossil Fuels)|
|Defence (Equivalent Ranks in three services, Weapons, Aircraft, Missiles &Warships (Elementary awareness)||Food, Culture, Habitat, Languages etc of various regions (Basic concepts)|
|Sports and Games (India & World). Renowned personalities, major competitions and trophies associated with various games||Names of young ones of different animals|
|Super Senses (How do plants and animals sense their surroundings)||Functions of Body Parts of Plants and Animals|
|Relationship between Animals and Human Beings||International Organizations: Basic knowledge about structure, functioning and objectives of United Nations, World Bank etc|
|Taste and Digestion (Basic concepts)||Indian Literary and Cultural Personalities: Names and fields of achievements|
|Cooking and Preserving Techniques||Indian Literary and Cultural Awards. (Names of the awards and recent recipients)|
|Germination and Seed Dispersal||Natural Calamities (Flood and Earthquake)|
|Traditional Water Harvesting Techniques||Evaporation, Condensation and Water Cycle (Basic concepts)|
|Water Pollution and Microbial Diseases||Life of Farmers (Farming techniques)|
|Experiment with Water on Everyday Life||Tribal Communities and Forest Produce|
Note: AISSEE 2022 Updated Topics Name available in above table. For more updates please check prospectus.
GK (Sc & SSt) – Science Syllabus
- Living Things, Characteristics of Living Things, Plants and Animals, Interdependence of living things and non living things, human body, Food, Rocks and Minerals, Diseases, Air, Water and weather, Natural satellite, simple machines, Environment, Natural calamities, etc.
GK (Sc & SSt) – Social Studies Syllabus
- Maps Planets, Solar System, Satellites, Continents, Oceans, Motion of Earth, Latitudes and Longitudes, Climate.
- Freedom Fighters and great reformers, Our freedom struggle.
- Structure of Government, Fundamental rights and duties, united nation and its functions.
We are gratified with your presence and reading our post. We will update our site with more information soon. Expected exam syllabus has updated above. Aspirants may refer Sainik School Society Official website to get the more information.
Quick Links for AISSEE Syllabus 2022 For Class 6 PDF
- Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2022 PDF– Click Here
- Sainik School Class 9 Syllabus 2022 || Exam Pattern
- Sainik School Admission 2022 Prospectus | Apply Online
- Sainik School Exam Previous Year Papers| Model Papers
- Sainik School Books 2022 Study Material Get Here!
Subscribe with us to get more information about the Sainik schools entrance test and further procedure to get the admission through AISSEE Entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Sanik School Syllabus 2022 Class 6 PDF
|Question: What is the Sainik School Maths Syllabus 2022-23 Class 6?|
Answer: The Sainik School Maths Syllabus covers the following topics- Number System, Geometry, HCF, LCM, BODMAS, Percentage, Mensuration, etc and many more.
|Question: What is the minimum qualifying marks for AISSEE 2022-23 Exam?|
Answer: The minimum qualifying marks for AISSEE 2022 examination are 40% aggregate marks and minimum 25% marks required in each subject.
|Question: How to download Sainik School Syllabus 2022 PDF?|
Answer: Candidates who want to download Sainik School Syllabus 2022-23 PDF, can download it from the link shared above. Otherwise visit aissee.nta.nic.in official portal.
Thanks for visiting sainikschoolguide.in. For any query ask through leaving a comment below.