AISSEE Sainik School Syllabus 2023 Class 6 PDF | Exam Pattern (Available): Check Here Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2023 For Class 6th. Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus PDF | AISSEE 2023 Syllabus for class 6 PDF| Complete details are available now.
All India Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2023, Sainik School Syllabus 2023 PDF, Sainik Schools Class 6 Exam Pattern 2023-24 check here and start your preparation. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam will be going to carry out the admission into VI class and IX Class for the academic year 2023-24 from all the states in India.
Check Sainik School Syllabus for class 6. PDF is also available. All students must prepare according to AISSEE 2023 Class 6 Syllabus – Official Syllabus to better understand the topics. We have provided the syllabus and exam pattern below for AISSEE 2023 Entrance Test class 6.
Sainik School Syllabus 2023 Class 6 | Exam Pattern
The admission will be made strictly by the merit mark in the entrance examination. Vast numbers of students applied for the entrance exam. Consequently, the applicant should get more marks in the entrance exam.
The students should know the exam pattern before starting their exam preparation. AISSEE exam pattern 2023-24 is available on the official site, which helps achieve good marks in the exam. The candidates should follow the information while preparing for the test.
Check Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2023 Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern at below.
AISSEE Sainik School Exam Pattern 2023 Class 6
The entrance exam will consist of two papers, Paper I and Paper II. Paper I will is to be held on the first day, the first half, the Mathematical knowledge test for 100 marks and the Language ability test will be conducted for 100 marks. Paper II will be an Intelligence test that contains 100 marks. Paper I will be held in two hours, and paper II in 50 minutes. The candidates should go through the medical examination, where the students will be observed as per the physical standard of authority.
|Subject Name:||No. of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
Latest Exam Pattern Scheme of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023-24.
AISSEE Sainik School Syllabus 2023 For Class 6
The best strategy for getting good marks in the entrance examination, the students should go through the Syllabus. Without the exam syllabus, getting good marks in the examination is impossible. The exam board will upload the exam syllabus on the official website. The students should acquire and download it from the official website.
The students should know the topics and exam models from the Syllabus. The department of entrance examination designs the guidelines of the exam structure. The questions will be asked in the syllabus format given by the authority board. We have provided the syllabus pattern for class 6; the concerned student can look after the following steps.
AISSEE Class VI entrance exam Syllabus 2023 for English
|Comprehension Passage||Tense Forms||Ordering of words in a sentence||Singular / Plural|
|Preposition||Kinds of Nouns||Sentence Formation||Rhyming Words|
|Article||Kinds of Pronouns||Antonyms & Synonyms||Adverbs|
|Verbs and Type||Question Tags||Interjection||Number|
|Confusing Words||Type of Sentence||Idiom & Phrases||Collective Nouns|
- Composition/ Paragraph Writing
- Comprehension Passages
- Make Meaningful Sentences from Jumbled Words
- Singular and Plural Forms
- Affirmative and Interrogative
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One-Word Answers/ Fill in the Blanks
- Framing Questions
- Sentence Types (Interrogative, Positive, Negative, Exclamatory)
- Constructing Sentences with Words, etc
AISSEE Class 6 Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
- Number System: (Place Value and Face Value of Numbers, Comparison of Numbers, Writing Greatest and Smallest numbers, rounding off numbers, Fundamental Operations of numbers including BODMAS rule, Number Patterns and Series, LCM and HCF, Prime Factorisation, Squares and square roots, etc. )
- Fractional and Decimals: (Simplifications, Fundamental Operations Including BODMAS Rule, Lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, squares and square roots, Conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice versa, applications including word problems, etc.)
- Commercial Mathematics: (Time and work, Ration and Proportion, unitary method, percentages, profit and loss including percentages, simple interest, arithmetic mean, degree Fahrenheit, preparation of cash bills, time and distance including conversion of units, measurement of temperature in degree Celsius, etc.)
- Mensuration: (Conversion of Units of Area and Volume, Perimeter and areas and triangle – rectangle – square including given diagrams, circumference and the area of Circle, volumes of solids such as cube and cuboid, etc.)
- Geometry: (Basic Geometry concepts such as line, point, line segment, ray, etc., triangles, classification of angles, Circle and its parts, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, quadrilaterals, angle sum property of triangles, angles, triangles, circles, construction of line segments, etc.)
AISSEE 2023 Mathematics Topics Name
|HCF, LCF||Area and Perimeter||The volume of Cube & Cuboids|
|Unitary Method||Simple Interest||Prime & Composite Numbers|
|Fractions||Lines and Angles||Plane Figures|
|Ratio and Proportion||Temperature||Decimal Numbers|
|Profit & Loss||Conversion of Units||Speed & time|
|Simplification||Roman numerals||Operation on Numbers|
|Average||Type of Angles||Complementary & Supplementary Angles|
|Arranging of Fractions|
Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2023 (AISSEE Syllabus) For GK
|Different Types of Scientific Devices Used in Daily Life.||Concepts on Mountain Terrain and Lifestyle|
|Icons and Symbols of India: National Insignia, National Emblem, Sports, Animal etc. (Elementary awareness of such symbols)||Historical Monuments|
|Major Religions of India (Elementary awareness about the founder, place of origin, religious books and important ideas)||The shape of the Earth and Gravitation (Basic concepts)|
|Art and Culture (Music, Classical and Folk Dance); Renowned Personalities, Instrumental and Vocal Music, Major Dance Forms||Non-Renewable Energy Sources (Fossil Fuels)|
|Defence (Equivalent Ranks in three services, Weapons, Aircraft, Missiles & Warships (Elementary awareness)||Food, Culture, Habitat, Languages etc., of various regions (Basic concepts)|
|Sports and Games (India & World). Renowned personalities, major competitions and trophies associated with multiple games||Names of young ones of different animals|
|Super Senses (How do plants and animals sense their surroundings)||Functions of Body Parts of Plants and Animals|
|Relationship between Animals and Human Beings||International Organizations: Basic knowledge about the structure, functioning and objectives of the United Nations, World Bank etc|
|Taste and Digestion (Basic concepts)||Indian Literary and Cultural Personalities: Names and fields of achievements|
|Cooking and Preserving Techniques||Indian Literary and Cultural Awards. (Names of the awards and recent recipients)|
|Germination and Seed Dispersal||Natural Calamities (Flood and Earthquake)|
|Traditional Water Harvesting Techniques||Evaporation, Condensation and Water Cycle (Basic concepts)|
|Water Pollution and Microbial Diseases||Life of Farmers (Farming techniques)|
|Experiment with water in Everyday Life||Tribal Communities and Forest Produce|
Note: AISSEE 2023 Updated Topics Name available in above table. For more updates, please check the prospectus.
GK (Sc & SSt) – Science Syllabus
- Living Things, Characteristics of Living Things, Plants and Animals, Interdependence of living and non-living things, human body, Food, Rocks and Minerals, Diseases, Air, Water and Weather, Natural satellite, simple machines, Environment, Natural calamities, etc.
GK (Sc & SSt) – Social Studies Syllabus
- Maps Planets, Solar System, Satellites, Continents, Oceans, Motion of Earth, Latitudes and Longitudes, Climate.
- Freedom Fighters and great reformers, Our freedom struggle.
- Structure of Government, Fundamental rights and duties, united nation and its functions.
We are gratified by your presence and reading our post. We will update our site with more information soon. The expected exam syllabus has been us has updated above. Aspirants may refer Sainik School Society Official website to get more information.
Direct Links for AISSEE Sainik School Syllabus 2023 Class 6 PDF
- Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2023 PDF: Click Here
- Sainik School Class 9 Syllabus 2023 || Exam Pattern
- Sainik School Admission 2023 Prospectus | Apply Online
- Sainik School Exam Previous Year Papers| Model Papers
- Sainik School Books 2023 Study Material Get Here!
Subscribe to us to get more information about the Sainik schools entrance test and further procedures to get admission through the AISSEE Entrance exam.
FAQs: Sanik School Syllabus 2023 Class 6 PDF
|Question: What is the Sainik School Maths Syllabus 2023 Class 6?
Answer: The Sainik School Maths Syllabus covers the following topics: Number System, Geometry, HCF, LCM, BODMAS, Percentage, Mensuration, etc., and many more.
|Question: What are the minimum qualifying marks for AISSEE 2023 Exam?
Answer: The minimum qualifying marks for the AISSEE 2023 examination are 40% aggregate marks and a minimum of 25% marks required in each subject.
|Question: How to download Sainik School Syllabus 2023 PDF?
Answer: Candidates who want to download the Sainik School Syllabus 2023-24 PDF can download it from the link above. Otherwise, visit aissee.nta.nic.in the official portal.
Thanks for visiting sainikschoolguide.in. For any query, ask by leaving a comment below.