Last updated: 18/March/2023
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you access the Website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as remembering your login details or shopping basket items, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our Website works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
- How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Changes to this policy
- Contact us