Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-2021: Get Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-21 Notification| Application Form Released. Check the Sainik School Goalpara Entrance Exam 2020 Class VI & IX Admission Notification details here on this page. The Sainik School Goalpara admission authority is going to invite the online application for admission in class 6 and class 9 from 05 August 2019. Get the detailed information about to All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2020-21 here on our website sainikschoolguide.in.
Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-2021 (Available)
The Sainik School Goalpara (Assam) is taken care by the authority of the Sainik Schools Society. The aim of these schools is to give the student the best and the highest quality of the education. These schools are located at the different locations of the region. Get the admission in Class 6th and 9th Class under Sainik School Goalpara after qualify the entrance examination which conducts mostly every year in month of January. In this article today we shall discuss about the various important details related to the Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-21 and the admission process like qualification criteria, age limit, the process to apply for the examination and various other important dates etc.
In order to qualify for the admission in class 6th in the Sainik School Goalpara the willing candidate has to give an entrance examination in which you have to answer the questions related to the subject of mathematics, intelligence and a language based test. The Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020 – Application Form can be obtained through online mode and fill the application before the last date 23 September 2019.
For class 9th the student has to give an entrance examination that is based on the subject of science, mathematics, social science and English. And there after a round of interview and a medical test will be conducted. If you clear these criteria you are eligible to get the admission.
No. of Seats Available in Sainik School Goalpara 2020 (Tentative)
- For Class 6th – 115 Seats
- For Class 9th – 15 Seats
Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Educational Qualification Criteria Details
- Only the boys are eligible to take admission in this school and as per the school norms for class 6th the age should be 10 to 12 years (01 April 2008 to 31 March 2010) and for admission in class 9th the age group should be of 13 to 15 years (01 April 2005 to 31 March 2007). The age limit criteria should be count with reference of 31 March 2020. There should be a date of birth certificate in order to give the age proof of the child. Applicant should qualify the 05th and 08th Standard examination for respective classes admission from a authorized board. Appearing students can also apply.
Registration Fee and Prospectus Cost
- By Online Mode: For General/Defence Category Rs.400/- and for SC/ST Category applicants Rs.250/- as registration fee. Get the admission form or prospectus from official website of Sainik School Goalpara.
Sainik School Goalpara Scholarship Scheme:
- Rs.30,000/- for Assam Cadets irrespective of parental income.
- Selection of applicant will be made on the basis of performance in Entrance Exam followed by Medical Examination and Personal interview based.
- 15% of available seats are reserved For SC Category.
- 7.5% reserved for ST Category.
- 67% seats are reserved for Assam Domicile Holder Students.
- Remaining Seats are for other states applicants.
- Defence Seats (Serving / Ex-servicemen) – 25% of Domicile and other state category.
Sainik School Goalpara Entrance Exam Pattern Details
- Class VI Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions / Marks|
|(b).||General Knowledge (SC & SST)||25*2|
- Question Type : MCQs
- Exam Duration : 150 Minutes
- Exam Language : English, Hindi or Assamese
Class IX Exam Pattern Details
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions * Marks|
|(a).||Maths||50 * 4|
|(b).||English||25 * 2|
|(c).||Intelligence||25 * 2|
|(d).||General Science||25 * 2|
|(e).||Social Studies||25 * 2|
- Exam Duration : 180 Minutes.
- Exam Language : English Only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- 25% marks in each subject and 40% in aggregate is necessary to become eligible candidate of qualifying for AISSEE Entrance Exam.
Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-2021 Application Form
In order to apply for the Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-2021 you will have to fill the online application at the official website. Candidates can apply through Online Mode through official website. To Apply Online visit the below link.
Note: Students should register through Online mode on official website i.e. sainikschooladmission.in before the closing date to apply for AISSEE 2020 Entrance Exam. Fill the online form and pay the application fee before the last date. Instructions and guidelines are available on official website.
The Principal, Sainik School Goalpara,
Mornai, Assam (783133)
Please very verify the address and other necessary details from the Prospectus Cum Application Form and Official Notification before to apply.
Important Dates of Admission at Sainik School Goalpara
- Sale of Application Form begin from – 05 August 2019
- Last Date to Get the Application Form/ Apply Online – 23 September 2019
- AISSEE 2020 Admit Card Releasing Date – 02 December 2019
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Date – 05 January 2020
- Result Declaration – First week of February 2020
Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020 Important Links
- Official website – www.sainikschoolgoalpara.org
- Admission User Manual – Click Here
- How to Join Sainik School Goalpara 2020?
- Sainik School Goalpara Admission Notification 2020: Click Here
- Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020 Apply Online Link
- Sainik School Goalpara Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Preparation Tips and Books
- Sainik School Goalpara Class 6 Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
- AISSEE 2020 Apply Online for Class 6 and class 9 admission
- Sainik School Goalpara Class 9 Syllabus Details
Visit the above link to Apply Online directly. If you have any query then leave a comment below. Best of luck for entrance exam.
List of Documents Required for Admission
- Transfer Certificate (Transfer Certificate countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the District concerned with name of the signatory).
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate (Original)
- Caste Proof Certificate (If applicable)
- Address Proof Certificate
- Medical Fitness and Blood Group
- Income Proof of Parents / Guardian
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of student and parents.
- Passport size photograph of child and child along with parents, etc.
For more details about the required certificates for admission at Sainik School Goalpara (Assam) for session 2020-21 please check the official website.
Note: Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020-21 Prospectus and notification has released in August month First week. The above information is just for reference purpose. Keep in touch to get Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2020 Notification and more new updates.