Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021-2022: Sainik School Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh) Admission Form 2021 Notification has released online. Sainik School Ambikapur Class 6th & 9th Admission 2021 Application Form| Prospectus| Eligibility Criteria| Fee Details available in 20 October, 2020. Start your preparation for Entrance Exam which will be held on 10 January 2021, after submitting the application form. Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Application Form and eligibility criteria details updated. Download the Prospectus and Notification from the official website or link provided by us at below.
Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021-2022 (Out)
Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Official Notification and Prospectus cum Application Form is released in October month. Mode of Application ONLINE Only. Sainik School Ambikapur notified to take the admission for VI and IX classes through entrance exam. Get the admission details of Sainik School Ambikapur with the help of Prospectus. The official website is sainikschoolambikapur.org.in. Check the eligibility criteria and selection procedure in Sainik Schools at below and be ready for entrance exam.
Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021-22 Prospectus Released. Online Application Dates 20 October to 19 November, 2020. More details given below.
The selection process of admission will be done on the performance basis of written examination, medical test and interview. The students who are willing to get the admission can apply the admission form. The application form of Sainik School Ambikapur for the class VI and IX will available only online mode. The students can get the admission form from official official website. Offline Admission Form will Not acceptable for this year.
Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit Criteria admission at Sainik School Ambikapur 2021
- The students who are willing to apply the Sainik School Ambikapur should have attained some quality. The student should have born or between 01 April 2009 to 31 March 2011 are eligible for applying class VI Age limit is 10 to 12 years. The students born in between 01 April 2006 to 31 March 2008 (13 to 15 Years as on 31 March 2021) are eligible for applying class IX. Upper age limit will not be relaxed under any circumstances.
Educational Qualification Details- Sainik School Ambikapur 2021-22
- Aspirants who wish to apply, they should qualify the previous year examination (V & VIII) from a recognized board. Appearing students can also apply but they have to clear the examination before start the next session.
Number of Seats (Tentative):
- For VI Class – 85 Seats and for Class IX – 05 Seats are available. Number of seats can be changed due to policy or administrative reasons.
Sainik School Ambikapur Exam Centres
- For Class VI : Ambikapur, Raipur, Raigarh, Bilaspur, Kanker, Jagdalpur
- For Class IX : Ambikapur
Important Dates of Sainik Ambikapur Admission 2021-22
- The Starting Date to Apply Online for Sainik School Admission Ambikapur 2021: 20 October, 2020
- Last Date of Availability of Application Form – 19 November, 2020
- Sainik School Admit Card 2021 Available from – 23 December 2020
- Sainik School Exam Date 2021 – 10 January, 2021
- The entrance exam result declaration date – First week of February, 2021
- Interview and medical exam schedule – February-March 2021
- Final Merit List Available on – 3rd week of March, 2021
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 Official Schedule has updated above. For more details about the dates of admission, please check the notification.
Sainik School Ambikapur (Chhattisgarh) Admission Reservation Details
15% Seats are reserved for SC Category while 7.5 % seats reserved for ST Category applicants. Chhattisgarh Native Application – 67% and Outsider – 33% seats are reserved. Remained seats after SC/ST Category, total 25% seats are reserved for Serving/ Ex-Serviceman Personnel of Armed Forces Children.
Sainik School Ambikapur Fee Struture 2021-22
|Fee Head||Amount (Rs.)|
|Caution Money||3,000/- (For General/Defence)|
1,500/- (For SC/ST)
|Incidental Charges (Refundable)||10,000/-|
|Total||Rs.1,21,375/- (For General/Defence)|
Rs.1,19,875/- (For SC/ST)
Note: The Tuition Fees and messing charges will be increased in tandem with every year.
Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Application Form
How to apply: The application filling process will be quite simple. Even thought, some students have the hesitation with the computer and how the admission form will be filled. The ensuing steps will be illustrated given below:
- Open the official website of the authority board.
- Go to the “Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Apply Online”.
- Read the important instructions and proceed for registration.
- Enter the required details and attach the academic document with proper format.
- Then, Pay the application fee and submit your online application form.
Aspirants who wish to apply for Sainik School Ambikapur, they can get the admission form through Online Mode. Apply Online through the Official website. Please refer the Prospectus to get the detailed procedure to apply for admission.
Also Check: Kendriya Vidyalay Admission 2021 Register Now !!
Important Links – Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021-22
- Official website – sainikschoolambikapur.org.in or aissee.nta.nic.in
- Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Prospectus – Click Here
- Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Apply Online: Click Here
- Sainik School Previous Year Papers| Model Papers
- All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2021 Notification
- Sainik School Ambikapur Exam Pattern/Syllabus for 6th Class
- Sainik School Ambikapur Exam Pattern/Syllabus for Class 9th
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Books 2021
We hope that you found something you needed. We guarantee that we will provide more information regarding your reference soon. Give your presence to our site every now and then.
Note: Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 Prospectus / notification Available here. Stay connected here for new updates about to Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2021 – 2022. Information shared here just for reference purpose.