Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022-2023: Sainik School Punglwa (Nagaland) Admission Form 2022-23 Notification| Application Form| Last Date. Sainik School Punglwa Prospectus 2022 is Available from __ October 2021 at sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in. Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria| Fee Structure| Exam Schedule| Prospectus| Key Dates, etc details check here on our website. Students who are interested in admission at Sainik School Punglwa in class 6 and class 9 for academic session 2022-23 will have to register online on official website before the last date i.e. __ November, 2021.
Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 Nagaland
Candidates who are seeking for Admission in Sainik School Punglwa, Nagaland they are right place. Because we have mentioned the latest update here on our website about to Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 at class 6 and class 9. Sainik School Punglwa is released the notification for admission of VI and IX classes for the academic year 2022-2023 in month of October 2021. Official Notification and Prospectus cum Application Form available here and registration started from __ October 2021. To know more details, let you check the official web portal at sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in.
Latest Update: Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 Apply Online between __ October 2021 to __ November 2021. Direct Link of notification and apply online updated below.
The students need to clear the All India Sainik Schools entrance examination to get the admission in Sainik School Punglwa for academic year 2022-23. The students can get the admission form from online mode only. The online application form is available at the official website.
The exam authority is going to issue the application form at the website. The student should refer the notification prospectus before going to fill the application process. The student should submit the application before last date of the submission. Otherwise after due date the Sainik School Punglwa (Nagaland) will not accept your application form.
Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Educational Qualification Details
- The students who are going to apply the entrance exam should full fill the following eligibility criteria: Only eligible candidates will have allowed for the entrance exam. The students who are apply for the class VI should have born in between 01 April 2010 to 31 March 2012 (Age: 10-12 years) as on 31 March 2022. The students who are apply for the class IX should have born in between 01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009 (Age: 13 to 15 years) as on 31 March 2022. Student should passout the previous class (5th & 8th standards) to get the admission in Sainik School Punglwa for Class 6th and 9th. Appearing students also apply.
Application Fee – SS Punglwa 2022
Eligible candidates can pay the application fee through Online Mode which details are mentioned below:
Choose the online method to pay your application fee. This year offline registration will not done. So please read the prospectus for more details. To pay school fee through Online mode please visit the Sainik School Punglwa Official website. Aspirants can also pay the application fee through Bank Challan by paying cash in bank.
Reservation of Seats:
15 % seats reserved for SC Category applicant and 7.5% for ST Category. Candidates who belongs to Nagaland total 67% seats are reserved and 33% seats are reserved for outsider of Nagaland.
Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 Application Form
How to apply: Online Mode of Application Form. Following guidelines to be considered while fill the application form through Online Mode. The candidates should go after the subsequent steps:
- Go to the official site – aissee.nta.nic.in (Direct Link given below)
- Click the “Fill Application Form AISSEE 2022” link.
- The student should enter the necessary details as per required in online form
- Please verify the entered details and upload the scanned documents if required
- Pay the application fee, attach the document to complete the registration
- Download the submitted form and take the hard copy of it.
Eligible candidates can get the Application Form from the Official website. Visit the official website to get the application form. Apply through Online Mode Only for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022.
Online Mode: Visit the below link provided to Apply Online for Admission in Sainik School Punglwa. Important Instructions and Guidelines to How to Apply? also available on official website.
Key Dates Sainik School Punglwa (Nagaland) Admission 2022
- Sale of Prospectus Cum Application Form || Apply Online from:__ October 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online/ Purchase Admission Form: __ November, 2021
- Admit Card Releasing Date: __ December, 2021
- Date of AISSEE 2022 – 02 January, 2022
The admission form and notification prospectus is available from __ October 2021. The application form can be obtained up to __ November 2021. The entrance examination will conduct on 02 January 2022. The declaration of written exam result will be issued on First week of February 2022.
Sale of Old Sample Question Papers
Previous year sample question papers be obtained from the school office by making a payment of Rs.25/- per set. Rs.50/- additional, if requisitioned is by post.
Useful Link – Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022
- Official website – sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in
- Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 Notification/Prospects: Click Here
- Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 Apply Online: Click Here
- Sainik School Best Books| Exam Preparation Tips
- Sainik School Punglwa Previous Year Question Papers
- Sainik School Punglwa Class VI Exam Pattern/Syllabus
- Sainik School Punglwa Class IX Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
- Sainik School Admission 2022-23 Apply Online!
We are blissful with your presence. We assure that we will provide more details regarding your reference and update with helpful fine points in a regular basis. Keep visiting our site for latest updates.
Note: The Sainik School Punglwa Admission 2022 Prospectus / Notification has not released yet. Information has been updated here and just for reference purpose.