Sainik School Sujanpurtira Admission 2022-23: sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org: Sainik School Sujanpur Tira (HP) Admission Form 2022-2023 Notification| Online Application Form get @sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org. Sainik School Sujanpurtira Entrance Exam 2022 for Class 6th & Class 9th Admission Notification details are updated here. Be ready for entrance exam and stay connected for latest news about to Sainik School Sujanpur Tira Entrance Exam 2022.
[HP] Sainik School Sujanpurtira Admission 2022
Get the Prospectus, Online Application Form and Notification direct link for admission in Sainik School Sujanpur Tira for academic year 2022-23. Read the instructions and guidelines before to apply through Online Mode before the last date i.e __ November 2021.
Sainik School Sujanpurtira Admission 2022 starts from __ October 2021. Closing Date: __ November, 2021. Further details updated below.
सैनिक स्कूल सुजानपुर टीहरा (हिमाचल प्रदेश) में प्रवेश पाने हेतु ऑनलाइन आवदेन __ अक्टूबर 2021 से आमंत्रित किये गए है। अखिल भर्ती सैनिक स्कूल प्रवेश परीक्षा का आयोजन 02 जनवरी 2022 को किया जायेगा। इसके बाद प्रवेश परीक्षा का परिणाम फरवरी माह में जारी किया जायेगा। योग्य उमीदवार अभी से अपनी परीक्षा के लिए त्यारी कर सकते है और सैनिक स्कूल सुजानपुर टीहरा में प्रवेश पा सकते है।
The Sainik schools are known to give the best quality education. These schools have an intake only of the boys. The admission process is conducted every year. The admission is granted on the basis of an entrance examination. In this article today we shall discuss about the admission process for the class of class 6th and 9th students. Let us now concentrate on the various important to details like Educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, key dates etc.
Eligible and interested candidates must have to appear in Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2022 to get the admission in Class 6th and 9th Standard for academic year 2022-23. Selection of aspirants will be depend upon performance in Written Entrance Test which will be conduct on 02 January 2022.
Sainik School Sujanpur Tira Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to qualify for the admission in the Sainik School of Sujanpurtira a written examination will be conducted. There will a few selected numbers of seats and all those students who clear the examination will be given the admission. The criteria’s are going to be same for both the class 6th and 9th. Applicant should be passed the previous class exam. Students who are appear candidates (5th / 8th class) for session 2021-22, are also eligible to apply.
Age limit – Sainik School SujanpurTira 2022
- For the admission in class 6th the age of the child should be 10 to 12 years as on 31 March 2022 and the date of birth must fall between 01 April 2010 to 31 March 2012. And for the admission in class 9th the age group should be 13 to 15 years as on 31 March 2022. The date of birth must fall between 01 April 2007 to 31 March 2009. While filling of the admission you have to produce the birth certificate as the age proof.
No. of Seats
- For VI Class – 80 Seats
- For IX Class – 10 Seats
Note: Number of seats are tentative and subject to increased / decreased which depends upon number of students passout.
Application Fee Details
|For General / Defence Category||Rs. 550/-|
|For SC / ST Category||Rs. 400/-|
Applicant should pay the application fee through Online Mode only. Candidates can choose the payment option through debit card, credit card, net banking or Bank Challan.
Sainik School Sujanpurtira Annual School Fee
|Particulars||New Students||Old Students|
|Text Books & Stationery||1,300.00||1,300.00|
|Smart Classes Fee||1,350.00||1,350.00|
|Caution Money||3,000.00(Rs 1500 for SC/ST)||NIL|
|Swimming Pool Charges||1,620.00||1,620.00|
|For Gen Cat||Rs. 1,14,760.00||Rs. 1,11,010.00|
|For SC/ST||Rs. 1,13,260.00|
Note: The annual school fee subject to change with notification of Sainik School Society. School Fee Structure as per previous year notification.
Sainik School Sujanpurtira Syllabus/Exam Pattern 2022
Aspirants can get the detailed syllabus and exam pattern for both Class 6th & 9th entrance exams from the following links:
- Sainik School Class 6th Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern!!
- Sainik School Class 9th Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern!!
- Sainik School Sujanpurtria Entrance Exam Best Books!!
Sainik School Sujanpurtira Admission 2022 Apply Online
How to Apply?
The process that is involved in the filling Sainik School Sujanpurtira Admission Form 2022 is simple. Online Mode: Apply Online Directly on official website from the below links.
Note: Sainik School Sujanpurtira Admission 2022-23 registration will be done through Online Mode only. Applicant should fill the online form on the official website – aissee.nta.nic.in. Applying Instructions and guidelines details will be available official website after the beginning of online registration process.
Sainik School, Sujanpur Tria,
District – Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
Pin Code – 176110
Key Dates – Sainik School Sujanpurtira Admission 2022
|Sr. No.||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Initial Date to Commencement of Application Form||__ October 2021|
|2.||Last Date to Apply Online||__ November 2021|
|3.||Date of Entrance Exam||02 January 2022|
|4.||AISSEE 2022 Result Date||Last week of January 2022|
Get admit card from __ December, 2021. Under the important dates you shall get an update related to the availability of the prospectus, the last date of the submission of the application form and the date of the examination.
Important Links for Sainik School Himachal Pradesh (Sujanpurtria) Admission 2022
- Sainik School Previous Year Papers| Sample Papers
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tria Admission Notification 2022 (Click Here)
- Sainik School Sujanpurtria Admission 2022 Apply Online (Direct Link)
- Sainik School Admission 2022 Notification
- Official website – www.sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org.
Note: Official Direct Apply Online link and registration dates will update very soon here. Apply Online and also read the important instructions before to proceed online registration process for admission in Sainik School Sujanpur Tria (HP). Information shared here just for reference purpose.