Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023-2024: Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023 Form| Notification| Application Form Available Here. Sainik School Nagrota Entrance Exam 2023 Class VI & IX Admission Notification details here. All details are provided here about to Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023. Students will have to prepare for AISSEE entrance exam and get admission after qualify the examination with good marks. But before to appearing the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination, you have to apply online for entrance examination.
J&K Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023-2024 (Out)
The Sainik School Nagrota (Jammu & Kashmir) is one of the 34* Sainik School of India will going to make public the admission form. The candidates who want to get admission in classes VI and IX can apply Sainik School Nagrota Admission form from the official site. The admission will be done strictly in accordance with the merit in the entrance examination. For admission details, you should visit the official web portal at www.sainikschoolnagrota.com. Official website and other necessary details are mentioned below.
|New Update: Admission at Sainik School Nagrota 2023 starts from 21 October, 2022. The online application link will be active till to 30 November 2022. Entrance Exam Date – 08 January 2023.|
The candidates have to fill the required details with in the online application form. The candidates can obtain the application form from the official site. The candidates should submit the application form with exact details before the last submission date. If any discrepancy found in the application form, the school will reject your admission form. The application form submission for Sainik School’s has been done through online mode. So before to applying online please arrange all the necessary documents and document list can be checked from the Sainik School Nagrota Admission Prospectus.
Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age & Educational Eligibility Criteria
- Admission in the school is confined to classes VI (Boys/Girls) and XI only for boys. Only eligible students can apply for the entrance exam. The age limit of the students are strictly between 10 – 12 years (01 April 2011 to 31 March 2013) for class VI and 13 – 15 years (01 April 2008 to 31 March 2010) for class XI years respectively as 31 March of the year of the admission (2023). No age relaxation will be permitted under any circumstances.
- The student should allowed only once for the class in which admission. The student should have passed class V and VIII from a recognized school. Appearing students can also apply for Sainik School Entrance Exam.
Application Fee – Sainik School Nagrota 2023
|General / Defence Category Candidates||Rs.650/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
Further details about the Application Fee payment check from the prospectus. The aspirants who want to get sample question papers or model papers, they have to pay Rs.100/- per paper for Class VI only.
Sainik School Nagrota Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject||No. of Questions * Marks||Marks|
|GK (SC & SST)||25*2||50|
This is the latest exam Pattern and Syllabus syllabus scheme for AISSEE 2023 Entrance Test. For more information about the syllabus and exam pattern, please refer the given link.
Can Also See: Sainik School Class 6 Exam Pattern / Syllabus 2023!!
|Subject||No. of Questions * Marks||Total Marks|
Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023 Application Form
Steps to apply
For entrance exam to get admission in Sainik School Nagrota: This year, Sainik School entrance test registration will be done through Online Mode Only. So please visit the official website to apply online. Important steps and guidelines already available on sainik school official website – aissee.nta.nic.in
Here, we converse about how to apply the admission form in simple steps. The candidates who are going to apply the admission form can look after the following steps:
- Go to the official website or visit the below links.
- Hit the “New Registration” option for academic year 2023-24.
- Now, the online application will be display and register online.
- The student should be filled with the required and correct information in proper format.
- Submit your online admission form at the official website before closing dates.
- Also attach the all required certificates and documents with application form
- Finally take a hard copy of online application submitted by applicant and keep it safe for future reference.
Address: Principal, Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu (J&K) – 181221
Note: Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023 Registration will be done through Online Mode Only for academic year 2023-24.
Important Dates || Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023
|Events||Key Dates (Official)|
|Sale of Prospectus cum Application Form||21 October 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||30 November 2022|
|AISSEE 2023 Hall Ticket||Mid of December 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||08 January 2023|
|Result Date of written test (OMR)||Last week of January 2023|
The admission for classes VI and IX is carried out on the basis of entrance exam held in January 2023. The students can apply the admission form during the month of October to November 2022. The students can download the notification prospectus or Nagrota school prospectus from 21 October 2022 form the official site.
Do not Forget to Share! this Page on Social Networks Like Facebook, Whatsapp, Google+, Mail ID or etc.
Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023 Important Links
Link to register online and prospectus of Sainik School Jammu & Kashmir (Nagrota) admission for session 2023-24 has been updated now.
Note: Sainik School Nagrota Admission 2023 has issued in October month. Above information just for reference purpose. Notification, Prospectus, Apply Online link and other details are updated now. For more details visit Sainik School Nagrota official website from given important link area.