Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020: Get Admission form for Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur through online mode. School School Chandrapur Admission 2020 Apply Online after checking the eligibility criteria. Interested students can find Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur Admission 2020 Notification and check the eligibility criteria details before to apply online at official portal of Sainik School Chandrapur.
Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are seeking for admission in sainik school for academic year 2020 – 21, they can find the Sainik School Chandrapur Admission Form and fill it before the last date of registration is 23 September 2019. Sainik school Vidyalaya admission 2020 schedule has announced at its official website. All India sainik school entrance exam (AISSEE) conduct by sainik school society every year on First Sunday of January month.
Latest Update: Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 Notification Released Apply online for class VI and Class IX from 05 August 2019 to 23 September 2019.
Online Registration for admission in Sainik School Chandrapur is going to begin from 05 August 2019 and will end on 23 September 2019 at sainikschooladmission.in. Interested students will have to complete the online application form within the given dates.
Common Entrance Test – Sainik School Chandrapur admission 2020
For Admission in Sainik School Chandrapur a Common entrance test 2020 is going to held on First Sunday of January month means on 05 January 2020. This entrance test is conducted by sainik school society for the admission in the Sainik School Chandrapur. Common entrance test is conducted for the admission in class 6th and class 9th in Sainik School. The official notification has released by sainik school society on the official website of Sanmitra Sainik Vidyalaya Chandrapur i.e. ssvchandrapur.org. First check the eligibility criteria and other norms for admission in Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur.
Number of Seats Available for Admission (Tentative)
- Class VI – 90
- Class IX – 90
Exam Centers – Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Nagpur and Nanded.
Eligibility criteria – Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements shall be eligible for admission in SS Chandrapur.
- Only boys should apply for admission.
- Candidates should have passed his/her 4th
- No restriction on Caste or religion based to apply for admission.
- For admission to Class V, the candidates should be between 9½ and 10½ years of age.
- For class VI, student age should be 10 -12 years as on 31st March 2020 and within 1st April 2008 to 31st March 2010.
- For class IX: age should be 13 -15 years as on 31st March 2020 and within 1st April 2005 to 31st March 2007.
Note: Age Limit for Class VI & IX is based on AISSEE 2020 Notification.
Sainik School Chandrapur Common Entrance Test 2020 (CET):
- A Common Entrance Test – CET will be conducted by the Sainik school Authority for candidates seeking admission for the respective std. (vacancies in the standards from 6th onwards can also be filled through CET)
- Common entrance test will be conducted by the school on 05 January 2020
- Language of exam – Marathi, English and Hindi
- Subjects of exam – mathematics, social science, and general knowledge
Application fees – Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020
The registration charges will be applied for the candidates of all categories who want to apply for Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020- Common Entrance Test. The rate of the application form is as under:
- For General / Defence category – INR 400/-
- For SC/ ST category – INR 250/-
- Mode of fee payment – online (net banking, debit card, credit card, bank E-challan)
Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 Apply Online
How to apply?
Eligible students register online mode only. Candidate should follow the following instructions to apply online which involves the Four Steps –
- Upload images (photo, signature)
- Make application fees payment
- Documents upload
- Caste certificate (If Applicable): please upload the document issued by the state govt.
- Date of birth certificate: candidates have to upload transfer certificate issued by previous school, certificate issued by municipal committee/ board corporation
- Domicile certificate: Also upload the Domicile Certificate which would be issued by the state government.
<< Click Here !! Sainik School Chandrapur Model Papers 2020 >>
Candidate should have to register online at official website – sainikschooladmission.in in order to apply online for admission in Sainik School Chandrapur.
- Open the official website of Sainik School i.e. sainikschooladmission.in
- Go to Login>>New registration option available at the home page of the website.
- Candidates should enter the required details in the Sainik School Chandrapur Admission online application form
- Then upload the scanned documents such as photo, signature, date of birth certificate, caste certificate (if necessary) and domicile certificate etc. to complete the application form
- Pay the application fees through online mode and submit the admission form.
- Candidate should keep it safe and also remember your login details for future reference.
<< Best Books & Study Material !! Sainik School Chandrapu CET 2020>>
Important Dates – Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 – 2021
|Events||Key Dates (Official)|
|Notification Available in||August 2019|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application||05 August 2019|
|Closing Date to Register||23 September 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||05 January 2020|
|Result Declaration||03 to 07 February 2020|
|Entrance Exam Admit Card Available in||02 December 2019|
Note: Official Schedule of Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 has been update in above table.
Useful Links for Admission in Sainik School Vidyalaya Chandrapur 2020
- Official Notification/Prospectus – English , Marathi
- Official Schedule PDF – Click Here
- Direct Link for Online Application – Click Here
- User Manual for Admission – Click Here
- Official Website – http://ssvchandrapur.org or http://sainikschooladmission.in/
Sainik School Chandrapur Admit Card 2020
The Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for SS Chandrapur Common Entrance Test 2020 will be available from 02 December 2019 on the official website. Candidates who will register successfully, will be able to download their hall ticket when it released on official portal.
To get admission in Sainik School Chandrapur Class VI for academic year 2020 – 2021, candidate will have to qualify the entrance test which will be held on 05 January 2020 at the allotted centres. Students will have to carry the Sainik School Chandrapur Hall Ticket 2020 on the date of examination. If you do not have admit card along with you, then you will not be able to get entrance in the examination hall / centre. The Hall ticket of SS Chandrapur will be released at sainikschooladmission.in through online mode on 02 December 2019
Download SS Chandrapur Hall Ticket 2020 ! – Click Here (Link Update Soon)
Sainik School Chandrapur Result 2020
After organize the written entrance test for admission in Class VI at Sainik School Chandrapur. The Sainik School Admission Society will release the result of SS Chandrapur Class VI Result 2020 at sainikschooladmission.in between 03 February 2020 to 07 February 2020. You have refer the below link to go to official website.
Check SS Chandrapur Result 2020 ! – Click Here (Link Update Shortly)
Sainik School Chandrapur Medical Test Schedule 2020
Medical Examination of qualified students will be scheduled between 20 February 2020 to 10 March 2020. Student should appear for Medical Test to get the admission in SS Chandrapur. And medical examination will be held in District Hospital of Chandrapur. Reporting time is 08:00 am for all students. Download the result PDF and check your Medial Test Dates.
Click Here to Medial Test Date: (Link) Update after result declaration.
Note: The official notification about to Sainik School Chandrapur Admission 2020 has released now. The information about to Admission for Sainik School Chandrapur 2020 for just for reference purpose only.