The Documents list for Sainik School Admission 2023 has been released again on the AISSAC e-counselling website. Qualified candidates of the AISSAC 2023 should possess all these documents, and present them for verification and medical procedure. We’ve attached and compiled all the documents required for the admission process below.
The candidate will not be granted any rights to securing admission into the Sainik Schools as a result of seat allocation through AISSAC 2023. The AISSAC 2023 admission to Sainik Schools is preliminary, and it won’t be deemed official until all students have successfully passed the school’s medical and physical verification processes.
Each chosen candidate must present all relevant certifications for verification, as required by the Sainik Schools Society. Parents/Candidates are recommended to apply for TC from the parent school only once the respective Sainik Schools have verified their documents and confirmed their enrollment.
In the event of a disagreement, the Sainik Schools Society’s judgement shall be final and binding on the applicants. Applicants must also bring one set of hard copies of their original documents that have been self-attested.
Documents List for Sainik School Admission 2023
- Duly signed Checklist with undertaking (Original).
- Provisional Admission Letter from AISSAC 2023 as issued by AISSAC 2023 portal.
- Admit Card of AISSEE 2023 as issued by NTA.
- Score Card of AISSEE 2023 as issued by NTA.
- Medical Fitness Report* (Original) as per the format provided by SSS
6. Govt Issued Photo ID Proof of Student, Father and mother/ Guardian containing Address Proof (Original), preferably Aadhar Card.
- Proof of date of birth- Copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the competent Government Authority concerned. (Original)
Date of Birth proof issued by concerned Record Office (for serving defence personnel)/ Dependent Certificate by Zila Sainik Board ( for Ex-Servicemen) [Original], which will be verified as per The Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969.
- Study certificate duly signed by Principal/Headmaster of Class V / Class IX school as per the format.
- Certificate of category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL), if applicable, as per Government of India format, issued by the competent authority. (Original)
In the case of OBC-NCL category, the certificate must be issued on or after Jan 01, 2022.
- Domicile/Residence Certificate issued by competent authority (Original) as per State Government Rules.
- Certificate of service signed by CO/OC of the unit (for Defence category-serving)/PPO for Ex-servicemen (Original), not later than 01 Jan 2023.
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority. (Original) as per the format.
The Income Certificate must be issued as per the enclosed format by the Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar from the area of residence of the candidate.
The Income Certificate must include Income from all sources of the family for the Financial Year 2021-22 and must have been issued on or after 01 April 2022.
Moreover, the Affidavit/IT Return submitted by the parents will not be considered.
- Photographs: –
(a) Passport size of the Boy/Girl – 05 Nos
(b)Family photograph (Parents along with children, Postcard size-2)
*Parents should provide the latest Photographs.
- Adoption Deed (in case of Adopted Child) [Original], if applicable.
The validation of the documents will be the responsibility of the schools. Schools will set up committees to check the candidates’ submitted paperwork. Furthermore, the school has the right to request any further documentation needed to verify the aforementioned records; candidates and parents are obligated to provide this documentation within the allotted time frame.
After the announcement of the seat allocation results, it is the assigned Sainik Schools’ responsibility to inform candidates of their fee schedule and other costs. Schools will provide a list of the affidavits and undertakings and their formats that the candidates must provide to the relevant schools.
According to the Rules & Regulations for New Sainik Schools 2022, the New Sainik Schools are liable to offer their Medical Performa to the applicants.
Candidates should note that the school will accept certificates issued through DigiLocker following verification. Furthermore, candidates must submit an appropriately certified English or Hindi version or translation of any documents whose original language is not English or Hindi.